Extract the package downloaded from ThemeForest, you will get the installable WordPress theme file called colossal.zip which is located in “Installation Files/Theme” folder. Choose one of two ways below to install theme:
- Step1: Log into your WordPress Admin area.
- Step2: Click on Appearance » Themes.
- Step3: In the “Themes” page, click “Add News”.
- Step4: In the add Themes page, click “Upload theme”, then click “Choose File” to browse for the theme installation file in [path-to-your-downloaded-package]/Installation File/Colossal.zip). Click “Install Now”.
- Step5: After installed successfully, click “Activate” to make the theme active.
Here is Colossal front page after installing Colossal theme:
- Step 1. Use your FTP software to browse to “wp-content/themes” folder to install theme
- Step 2. Extract the installation files to their corresponding folders, for example “colossal.zip“ to “colossal“ and upload to server
- Step 3. Once it’s uploaded, go to your WordPress Admin, browse to “Appearance > Themes“
- Step 4. Click “Activate“ to make the theme active
For more information, please check this Video Tutorial: